AirScape Logo Coffee Storage Canister
Now with our Willoughby's Coffee & Tea logo, AirScape storage containers are an excellent way to store your coffee and retain its freshness. With its patented inner lid and valve, the AirScape forces air out of the canister and away from your coffee extending its life. Air is the enemy of freshness so removing it is the key to keeping coffee fresh and that also goes for tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable you may alternately wish to store. Each comes with a nice muslin bag.
Available in either Brushed Steel, Matte Black with white logo or Matte white.
This 64 fluid ounce container holds 1 pound of coffee. Inside the canister is an inner lid with a locking handle. Put the handle in its "up" position allows you to move it. Remove it completely, add preferably whole bean coffee (though ground will also benefit), insert the inner lid and push down until you have reached the coffee beneath. You will hear the sound of air being pushed out. Press the handle to the lock position and put the lid on the canister.
Designed of durable, BPA-Free, restaurant-grade stainless steel not only are the AirScape kitchen canisters non-toxic and nearly impossible to break, but they are also stain and odor resistant. In other words, they can be used for coffee storage one day, brown sugar the next and your brown sugar won’t taste like coffee. This characteristic makes them the absolute perfect container for food storage.
- Brushed Steel, Matte Black or Matte white finish
- The patented valve forces air out, then locks the lid in place
- While the top lid is clear, to easily see your content amount, the AirScape lid will not allow harmful ultra-violet light to reach the contents
- These canisters are made from restaurant-grade, 18/8 stainless steel
- Lid is BPA free plastic
- Durable construction resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer
- Hand-wash recommended
- Dimensions: 7" tall, 5 1/8" diameter
Fresh coffee tastes best and it's what you have paid for, so store it the best way possible, in our AirScape food storage canister. Watch the video below for a demonstration.