Thumbnail Filmstrip of Technivorm Moccamaster KBGT Images
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
- Approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (Oslo). Only a handful of brewers earn this approval which "ensures that the water extracts the coffee optimally".
- Brews at a consistent 200 degrees batch after batch.
- Brews up to 10 cups. Capacity is 1.25 liters (about 43 ounces). Brew time for a full pot is 5 to 6 minutes.
- Includes all stainless thermal carafe with 2 lids, a brew-thru and a travel lid. There is no heating element in brewer.
- Copper boiling element.
- Filter basket has automatic drip stop.
- Uses paper cone filters (supplied with our offer) or goldfilter.
- Polished aluminum, scratch resistant finish.
- Original "Smitdesign" hand-built by Technivorm of Amerongen, the Netherlands.
The KBT-741 has a manual drip stop along with half brew switch on the filter basket.
The KBGT-741 has an automatic drip stop that prevents dripping when the carafe is removed.
Apart from the filter type they are identical.If you have questions please call or write.
Height 15", Width 11.5", Depth 7"
Weight: 10 pounds
1400 watts. 13 amps
Detail of water chamber and filter
The European Coffee Brewing Centre Seal of Approval
Latest carafe design
Detail of automatic drip stop filter cone
This item carries a 30 day satisfaction guarantee from date of purchase.
Manufacturer's warranty is 5 years from date of purchase.